When is homeownership the best direction for a renter? That’s a tough question. below you can see a few useful indicators dealing with income and stability. So, if it looks like a possibility, get together with your REALTOR® and explore tyour options. The biggest mistake people in your situation make is to just think about it.
Is home ownership right for you?
- RENT if you don’t have secure income.
- RENT if your stay in the area is short.
- RENT if you are unsure where you want to live.
The reasons renters become Homeowners!
- BUY if you’re tired of rents going up.
- BUY if you’re tired of being told to move.
- BUY if you want to invest in yourself, not your landlord.
- Buy if you just want a place to call home!
Leave a comment below if you have been thinking about a move and have any questions …
Check REX2020.com for more blog posts and information about the market and strategies for sellers and buyers. This information is valuable and timely for today’s real estate market.
While on my website, you can see my step-by-step processes for Sellers and Buyers. Both are based on the current market and proven by my years of experience. Whether it’s time to buy now or in the future, you will receive options that will help you to put a plan of action in place. Contact Tom Directly
Not all agents are REALTORS®. We are held to a higher standard. Beyond the education, we are held accountable to the Code of Ethics. Always ask, “Are you a REALTOR®?”